- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 10 to 12 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped chives (or 1 tsp. grated onion)
- 4 tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Shake of Pepper
- 1 tsp. crushed oregano
- 3 oz part-skim Mozzarella cheese, cut into 8 to 10 thin slices
Place slices of eggplant into boiling, slightly salted water in large saucepan;
turn down heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Drain off water and pat slices with paper towels to
Brown on both sides in large skillet coated liberally with no-stick vegetable spray (if you use two
skillets at a time, process may not have to be repeated to brown all eggplant).
Mix together tomato sauce, parsley, chopped chives (or onion), Parmesan cheese, garlic salt,
pepper and oregano.