- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 10 to 12 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped chives (or 1 tsp. grated onion)
- 4 tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Shake of Pepper
- 1 tsp. crushed oregano
- 3 oz part-skim Mozzarella cheese, cut into 8 to 10 thin slices
Place slices of eggplant into boiling, slightly salted water in large saucepan;
turn down heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Drain off water and pat slices with paper towels to
Brown on both sides in large skillet coated liberally with no-stick vegetable spray (if you use two
skillets at a time, process may not have to be repeated to brown all eggplant).
Mix together tomato sauce, parsley, chopped chives (or onion), Parmesan cheese, garlic salt,
pepper and oregano.
3 thoughts on “Scarsdale Diet Vegetarian Eggplant Parmesan Recipe”
Need complete recipe…..only ingredients were on this site
You can find the full recipes in our eBook.
The full recipes can be found in our eBook.